LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER ABROAD

ngoomebe522
@ngoomebe522
one month ago
1 posts

Greetings, my names are Ngo'o Mebe Akan, the Son of the former defence minister in Cameroon.For the past few years, i have been 
looking for  a good and trusted partner to work with Abroad.Due to numerous factors plaguing the country, i'm currently looking for a 
serious partner with whom i can cooperate to be able to establish an investment abroad.The kind of business which i'm targeting 
include, REAL ESTATE,CAR MANUFACTURING COMPANY,GOLD MINING COMPANY,PETROL STATIONS,SUPERMARKETS etc.Any serious partner who is 
interested and has mastered the environment should contact me via this email address
ngoomebe522@gmail.com

Kaitlyn john
Kaitlyn john
@kaitlyn-john
one month ago
26 posts

Thanks a lot for this valuable information which is really helpful for us were looking for the best business partners and they have shared everything related to it and for details have provided the earth email address so that we can enquire about it through mail useful reference

Dislike 0

Tags

admin
Followers:
sam uio Adam Joones buslinks Spring Time Software dhossan brobjm252 ngoomebe522 urbancourierlogistics aquawaterfilter Vzizniyaogon tableabegum charliepotts013 himalayanlocalguide davidclark hutbephot