High quality galvanized steel coil sheet
The low cost Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet is used to prevent corrosion of the surface of the steel sheet and prolong its service life. The surface of the steel sheet is coated with a layer of metal zinc. This zinc-coated steel sheet is called a galvanized sheet. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of preserving corrosion that is often used. About half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
According to production and processing methods can be divided into the following categories:
1. The hot dip galvanized steel coil for sale. The steel sheet is immersed in a molten zinc bath to adhere to a zinc-plated steel sheet to the surface. At present, it is mainly produced by a continuous galvanizing process, that is, a coiled steel plate is continuously immersed in a plating tank in which zinc is melted to form a galvanized steel sheet;
2. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel sheet is also produced by hot dip, but immediately after it is discharged, it is heated to about 500 ° C to form an alloy film of zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good adhesion and weldability of the coating;
3. Electro-galvanized steel plate. The production of such a galvanized steel sheet by electroplating has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized sheet;
4. Single-sided plating and double-sided differential galvanized steel. Single-sided galvanized steel, that is, a product that is only galvanized on one side. It has better adaptability than a double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, and processing. In order to overcome the shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, a double-sided differential galvanized sheet;
5. Alloy, composite galvanized steel sheet. It is made of zinc and other metals such as aluminum, lead, zinc, etc., or even composite plated steel. This steel plate has excellent rust resistance and good coating properties;
In addition to the above five types, there are also hot sale color-coated corrugated roofing sheet, printed galvanized steel sheets, and polyvinyl chloride laminated galvanized steel sheets. However, the most commonly used ones are still hot dip galvanized sheets.
Galvanized steel products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automotive, agriculture, animal husbandry, and fishery and commercial industries. The construction industry is mainly used to manufacture anti-corrosion industrial and civil building roof panels, roof grills, etc.; the light industry uses it to manufacture home appliance casings, civil chimneys, kitchen utensils, etc., and the automotive industry is mainly used to manufacture corrosion-resistant parts for cars, etc. Agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery are mainly used for grain storage and transportation, frozen processing tools for meat and aquatic products, etc.; commercial is mainly used as storage, transportation, and packaging equipment for materials.