How to Troubleshoot Kaspersky Antivirus Error 1922?
Users face Kaspersky Antivirus error 1922 when they install the newly purchased Kaspersky Internet Security on their system. This situation is not only annoying but also time consuming. Here we have provided a bunch of solutions to deal with Kaspersky antivirus error 1922:
1. You need to check whether you internet connection is working or there is no loss of the Internet connection of loss of it. Because of this, the Kaspersky application is unable to install in your system therefore make sure that the Internet connection is working and connected to your system.
2. At first, you have to check the system and ask for permission to install the application. This Kaspersky antivirus 1922 error comes up when there is no sufficient space available on the hard disk. Therefore, you have to check the privileges, whether it is correct or not.
3. You have assured that your system has latest update drivers. You need to remember that your PC has to update drivers timely not only to avoid errors but also to run your speed on the fastest speed. Because of this error, Kaspersky antivirus 1922 error pops up and disables the entry of installing of the antivirus.
4. You need to check your computer BIOS, either it is incompatible or need an update. If above-mentioned steps are not working, you can move forward to the next step.
5. If you are facing this error again, then, you can’t install the antivirus. Therefore you have to re-install the Kaspersky antivirus again. Or else, call on Kaspersky Contact Number which is functional all the time for guidance.