Sending Large Files in Your Hotmail Account… How???
In this period of High Definition, people want to experience the top quality graphics, animations or recordings. It isn't appreciated by the users to limit the size of their attachments. You can without much of a stretch send PDF, PPT or DOC file within the attachment limit of 25MB. Be that as it may, when you send HD images or video without hampering the quality then you may face troubles while joining.
The Email attachment is the most renowned way for sending documents without hampering the quality. Furthermore, it is one of the most helpful alternatives as well. Hotmail Support Number That is the reason; Email attachment has become an important and worthy alternative for any average people to share files.
In any case, unfortunately, the vast majority of the email service providers including Hotmail don't approve email attachment in excess of 25 MB. In the event that you try to compress a greater file to get the desired size, at that point quite possibly the file may get corrupt. So 3rd-party file sharing site is an advantageous option to send a file or document bigger than 25 MB in Hotmail account. You can upload the file and send the receiver the link of the uploaded document from where he/she can download.
SkyDrive cloud is one of the most famous file sharing sites. Also, fortunately, your Hotmail account has a free access to the SkyDrive cloud storage account. Presently you can send somebody files larger than 25 MB in Hotmail and the recipient can undoubtedly download it from the link.
Here Learn How to Send a Bigger File in Your Hotmail Account through the Hotmail Technical Support Number help.
- At first launch skydrive.live.com
- Next, sign into the SkyDrive account with your Hotmail email ID and password
- Here in the dashboard section you will find the upload section
- The upload option will open the file or document you want to upload
- Then browse the PC and pick the file section you want to upload
- Double tap on the file and it will directly upload to your SkyDrive account.
- Now you have to check the box within the file you have quite recently uploaded and tap on the Share button.
- Now simply insert the email address of the recipient in the To section. Type your personal message in the body area. You can control whether the receiver can edit the file attachment or the viewers need to access to view the file.
- After that you have to click on Share option.
- Now return to SkyDrive dashboard and then check the recipient’s name is listed in Sharing section.
If you are looking for 24/7 Hotmail technical support, call Hotmail Contact Number UK 0800-090-3909 immediately! Get quality customer help as and when required!
I'm Marrie Smith Working as Senior Consultant at Ehowtech- Technical Customer Support where we ensure that all technical issues related to email accounts can be resolved with the best and easy steps instantly without wasting any time. Dial toll-free +44 800-090-3909 Yahoo Contact Number and get solutions from our experts. For further information you can visit our website https://www.ehowtech.co.uk/