Gmail can’t receive emails or not sending emails these types of issues can arise due to some technical reason so first we have to know why Gmail not receiving emails.
- Gmail not running/loading on Compatible mode
- Internet connectivity is very slow
- Browser is not working due to cache, cookies and temporary files
- Gmail have no space to receive or send emails
- Antivirus and Malware stopped Gmail email
- Incorrect IMAP/POP Setup
How To Fix Issue Gmail not receiving Email?
- Check the Internet Pack or Connection
- Check in Other Email Folders
- Check your Internet Browser
- Disable Windows Firewall settings
- Configure Gmail IMAP/POP Setup
- Check Gmail Email Filter or Block List
This following step can fix your issues of Gmail not receiving emails. However, if the issues not fixed then call Google Support.