Gorokuwireless provides guidance in linking your Roku account with Roku device and fixes the Roku related issues like network connectivity issues and Roku account login issues, Roku remote pairing and adding Roku channels etc.
For more details call us +1-866-991-0490 to know more about the Roku streaming device and its features visit here go.roku.com/wireless. We also provide some troubleshooting tips for your issues.
Stream Bigger and Better with go.roku.com/wireless
- Start connecting one end of the HDMI cable to your Roku device and the other end to your TV.
- Power on your television and your Roku player and patiently wait for the welcome and initialization screen to pop up.
- After the Roku home screen appears, browse to the setting options and select your preferred network with the help of your Roku remote controller.
- However, you have to opt for the wireless option and select on a new Wi-Fi network connection to add the wireless network on your Roku device.
- The Roku device will automatically search all the possible networks around you and all you have to do is choose the name of your wireless network. For more information call at +1-866-991-0490 or visit go.roku.com/wireless