How to Troubleshoot HP OfficeJet pro 6968 not printing error
HP OfficeJet pro 6968 not printing
If you are encountering HP OfficeJet pro 6968 not printing issue follow the steps given in 123.hp.com/oj6968 Setup to resolve it.
Try using the steps below at first to fix the issue.
- Do a hard reset on your printer and ensure if the printer is connected directly to the outlet. It must not disturb the protector.
- Take away all the ink cartridges and then after that try to reset.
- When the printer is turned on disconnect the power cord from the bottom of the printer.
- Take away the USB cable if it is there.
- You have to wait for two or three minutes and hold the power button for just thirty seconds to do away with any extra charges.
- Now plug the power cable again to the outlet without the need of surge protector or a cord. Join the cord to the printer.
- Switch on the printer and wait till the warm-up is over. The printer has to be in idle.
- At last, put on the ink cartridges and check the printer by printing a test page.
If the above steps did not work try contacting us for further help.
- Go to the official HP support page and after that select the country you live in the options. Input the HP printer model number you use.
- 'Contact Support' option has to be clicked. Scroll down the HP support page and fill in your contact details.
- Once it is over click 'Show Options'.
- Choose 'Get the phone number'. A case number and contact number will appear on the screen.
Feel free to ask us about printer troubleshooting issues in 123.hp.com/oj6968 Setup website page. We will be available all the time to resolve your printer issues.
With duplex printing technology, HP Printers are known for its high-quality image outputs. To get the amazing printouts, we at b-123-hp.com, help our customers with the HP printer setup. Call us at the toll-free line:+1-844-876-5110 and get instant technical support to set up your printer.