The basic requirements of geomembrane
1. Before laying hot sale HDPE geomembrane pond liner, it should be comprehensively inspected with the civil construction party, establishment, planning, and owner to meet the planning requirements, satisfactory construction conditions, and the construction inspection.
2. The base surface quality of the geomembrane should meet the planning requirements: the bottom surface of the foundation pit, the slope surface and the slope ratio, the anchoring groove on the slope, the intersection of the slope surface and the righteous surface, and the base surface of the concrete wall of the silo wall should meet the planning requirements severely.
3. The base surface of the geomembrane should be monotonous, compacted, flat, free of cracks, no obvious spikes, no muddy, no depression, and there should be no roots, rubble, stones, steel bars and glass swarf inside the vertical depth of 25mm. The flatness should be steeply changed within the allowable range, the slope is uniform, and the slope is together.
4. The yin and yang corners on the base surface of the geomembrane are an oil-slip transition, and the root of the column should be arc-shaped.
5. Outside the substrate, the moisture content should be below 15%.
6. The substrate should be dense and uniform, and the dry density of the soil substrate should not be less than 1.4t/m2.