Nearly half of Instagram users view Instagram Stories, making ita vital format for social media marketing. It is easier to design Instagram posts and never see the benefitsthat you could have with inventing enchanting Instagram stories. The article will walk you throughsome of the tricks that will assist you to stand out from the crowd.If you are excited about the idea of increasing the visibility of your products without the hard work of selling, then you need to jump on the Instagram bandwagon.
Here's is what to expect.
1. Colors not only affect the way you feel about a brand but also the decisions that clients make, whether you are targeting ordinary people or elite audiences. Brands must choose colors that make their users interested. Select a great color palette if you expect your Instagram stories to stand out.
2. optimize the Instagram storiesjust like the regular posts. So what it's all about? The Instagram story features on the "Explore" pages. Optimization applies to all Instagram stories across the board. It's tempting to use popular tags to grow your followers in the long term, but the spam tags will not benefit you much. LightningLikes has a track record of delivering quality likes that help boost your online presence. You can choose to pay for the services through PayPal or Credit cards.
3. keep your Instagram stories pinned after the 24-hour time frame elapses. Story highlights are like a business brochure. Pinning stories help keep on your page for longer.
4. take advantage of the swipe-up options to share links on Instagram. You have to follow Instagram’s verification guidelines or possess a business page.
5. keep the audiences engaged. Prada, an Italian fashion House uses a luxury strategy that will blow your mind. Prada’s Instagram stories leave its users in suspense. Even so, it inspires action by not giving much information to the user.
6. Add location to an Instagram story to let your viewers know your setting or position. The Apps's in-built geotagging feature enables you to include physical places like a restaurant, hotel, a landmark, or college.
7. Shoppable posts is a feature that allows users to add tags to their products in the photos with a link that show prices and product descriptions. A business can gain some new exposure and attract actual sales.
8. no limit to the number of enchanting Instagram stories your brand can post in a day, but you can break a long story into smaller stories where the last part can include a CALL-TO-ACTION that leads to your website.
Do you want people to stop and look at your enchanting Instagram stories? It doesn't matter what your business is, act fast, and team up with LightningLikes to help you get a head start andincreaseyour popularity on the Instagram platform.