Are you a QuickBooks user and is looking for a solution to fix the QuickBooks Error H505 instantly? Then you should get directly in touch with the QuickBooks customer care number without procrastinating. You will get certified and experienced help from the techies at the customer service. The number remains reachable 24X7.
Click here - download quickbooks file doctor
How to reset QuickBooks administrator password
QuickBooks File Repair - QuickBooks has made its mark in the world as one of the most reliable and user-friendly software for accounting work. It also provides a platform to carry out payroll task and services. All in all, it is a great accounting software. When you initially start using QuickBooks, you are required to provide an administrator password so that you will be able to access certain files and you will have the authority to make changes. And it is necessary for you to keep changing the admin password for your own security and safety. But this task has proven to be quite challenging for some people or users. The process to reset QuickBooks administrator password has been explained in this blog and the steps have been explained in simple terms so that you can do it easily on your own. So if you are keen on knowing how to accomplish this task, you may proceed with this blog. And if you want, you can also call QuickBooks customer support number to avail the same information remotely.
Sometimes you might want to reset your admin password because of security reasons, and sometimes you need to do it because you have forgotten or lost the existing password. So for all these circumstances, you must follow the steps mentioned below to reset the admin password in QuickBooks.
There are two methods available to reset the admin password. One is resetting through QuickBooks and the other is by using the Automated Password Reset Tool.
- Open the QuickBooks log in window or page and click on the ‘I forgot my password ‘link.
- Now on the new page, click on ‘I forgot my answer’ and provide the necessary information.
- Make sure to give the correct email as the code to reset the password will be sent to the information you have provided.
- The first you need to do is to download the Automated Password Reset Tool from the web.
Also, select the version of QuickBooks before quickbooks file repair doctor. After that, fill in the correct QuickBooks license number and the business information and click ‘next’.
- The tool will be downloaded automatically after you have accepted the license agreement.
- Now, run this tool on your computer and provide the token number you have received in your email.
- Now look for the file you want to reset the password for and enter the new password and confirm it.
- Finally, click on the ‘reset password’ button to finish the process.
Hence, you can adopt any of these two methods to reset your QuickBooks administrator password.
Read more - Install QB Doctor File
Source URL: Reset QuickBooks administrator password