Needle-Punch Fabric Manufactures
Geotextile is differentiated into two ways that are Woven fabrics and Non-Woven fabrics. Both materials are made with the help of needle-punched method or any other suitable methods. Needle-Punched Fabrics are woven and blended and punched on a loom, creating a single length.
Needle-Punched Fabrics are mostly used in car parks and construction areas because it is not only challenging and robust but also control the stabilization problems of any project. Various types of Manufactures are involved in the production of superior quality fabrics from premium raw materials like Rajdhani Syntex.
What are the features of Needle-Punched Fabrics?
Geofabrics are porous and allow water and air to enter or pass through it. But, the separation is less affected against fines by Needle-Punched Fabrics. Woven fabrics are highly resistive against UV radiations and are excellent to use in long-lasting applications.
Woven fabrics are measured in tensile strength and strain. These are used to provide filtering of the uneven segments that have blocked the drainage system and allow water to enter through it. So, we can say that Needle-Punched fabrics are providing Filtering, Separation, Drainage to any projects where it is used. Other than this, it is also used in accomplishing Reinforcing, Waterproofing and Protection. These fabrics are made with the help of polyesters and blend of polypropylene solution. The use of textiles is decided on its measurement, strength, tensile, prone to UV radiations and porosity.
How can you differentiate the two fabrics?
The Elongation measurement is the deciding factor to compare one fabric from others. Non-Woven fabrics bear much Elongation that Woven Needle-Punched Fabrics. Both materials are prepared with the help of synthetic fibres like Polyamide, Polyesters, Polyethylene, etc. and needle-punched all through the design. The rate of elongation available in Non-Woven materials may be up to 50%, and in woven textiles, it ranges between 5% -25%. If you are considering the comparison between two fabrics, then it is found slightly moderate between the two. Non-Woven Fabrics are divided by weight and measured in ounces like 4oz, 6oz, 10oz, 14oz, and so on. Geofabrics are always calculated by the weight of the product, strength and puncture quality.
What is The Past Story Behind Needle-Punched Fabrics?
Many of you are thinking about Needle-Punched first origination and its name. The Geofabrics were referred to as Filter Fabrics. It was developed at the time of Pharaohs. Indeed, it is often being used in the construction of roadways and their edges projects. It is also heard the Geofabrics is the first textile that was used by Humans on this Earth.
Many Egyptian have used Geotextile as grass mats and linen. Geotextile is made up of natural fibres to maintain road stability for many years. Needle-Punched fabrics are developed by human-made materials and used in the purpose of stabilization, drainage, reinforcement, protection, moisture barrier, separation, etc. These are found in roads, railways, harbour works, drains, breakwaters, and controlling the hillside erosion. The increment of awareness among a large population and its extensive use has made manufacturing enlarged into various nations around the world.
What are the Applications of Needle-Punch Fabrics?
Various purposes are filled-up by these Geofabrics in our life. Fabrics are used extensively in the roads, railways, hillside projects, etc. Below are given some of its functions or uses.
- Separation – Fabrics are used between two different materials like two different soils. Split is much similar to stabilization, but it is other than Stability.
- Stabilization – Fabric is applied to the top of a material that is highly compressive. It allows water to seep through a draining material and forming a strong base layer
- Reinforcement – Needle-Punched Fabrics are used as a source of strength to reinforce any construction work. It is used primarily in Steep Slopes, Retaining Walls, Control Water Erosion and Land Reclamation.
- Filtration – The Filtering process is similar to the stabilization of any surface. These fabrics are used to pass water into soil layer available in the base while in stabilization water is allowed to pass but prevented from entering soil surface. This process involved the use of Filter behind Geotextile and water is seeped through it as it has pores in it.
- Moisture Prevention – It is used to block water rather than allowing it to enter into a different material like soil. It is just the opposite process than stabilization and filtration.
- Drainage – Fabrics are used to gather water and air at one place and transmitted along a plane. It is mostly available in use with Chimneys and Drip Drains.
These are the primary purpose of using Geofabrics in construction projects and railways development. It holds down the base layer and makes it more challenging for the surface to stand still for many years. Rajdhani Syntex is also one of the leading Needle-Punched Fabric Manufacturers in India. It is also providing high-quality fabrics to various construction sites. The materials are sold into affordable rates to customers and in bulk.
Read more:- Needlepunch Geotextile in India