How to link Roku to account
Are you searching for how to link Roku to account? Take a look at this article.
PROCEDURE TO LINK ROKU TO ACCOUNT
Linking Roku to your account is simple. Follow the below steps carefully to make a successful connection.
- To start with login to your Roku account.
- In the My Account page, choose link a device button.
- Make the connections between the Roku device and TV. Now turn ON Roku.
- Ensure you have high-speed internet. Now connect the Roku to the internet.
- All the connection steps will appear on the TV screen one by one to connect to the internet.
- Now enter the wireless code to start using the wireless connection.
- If the Roku you are having has an Ethernet port, make use of an Ethernet cable to your router for connecting to the internet.
- Once the connection to the internet is done, it will ask to update.
- After you update, it will reboot.
- When the rebooting is done successfully, code will appear on the TV screen.
- Enter the code on the activation page.
- Click submit.
- Now it will redirect you to enter the payment information. You can skip this step.
- To add to your Roku, select channels. A minimum of 1 channel has to be chosen.
- Finally, click the continue button to finish the linking process.
I hope the above instructions to link Roku to your account is informative. For further clarifications and doubts on how to link Roku to account, feel free to contact our customer support team.