How to Activate NewsOn Roku
NewsOn Roku, being the best channel for local news updates, is available to stream on any Roku streaming device. And not just local news, you also get to find out what’s happening globally when you activate this single channel on Roku. A free of cost channel, the activation steps are quite simple with great features such as news casts, news clips and also, time-shifted news apprises.
Learn how to activate NewsOn Roku with these simple guidelines
Channel activation on Roku
- Turn on your Roku and visit the channel store from your streaming player
- Otherwise, you can also access the channel store from the mobile app or from a computer
- Under the category called News, you will find this channel
- Add it to your Roku account just like adding an app to your mobile phone
- Launch the channel to start viewing various videos that are currently available
- Certain devices may ask for a channel activation code in which case, ring our toll-free number
Device activation or channel activation tips
- For successfully activating your Roku or for activating the channel on Roku, make use of the following tips.
- Keep your device in close proximity to the router, therefore, you will not have hindrances in the network connection
- If there is an activation code involved, try using it before it expires
- Resolve any internet related issues with your ISP before you start this process
Overall, if you are still having difficulties in activating this particular channel on your Roku device, then give us a call at our toll-free number @ +1-844-301-7120. Our tech support team will help you breeze through any Roku issue and get the channel working in a matter of minutes.
I am a technical blogger who is enthusiastic about writing about technical devices and tools. I'd love to discover a wide range of technical gadgets and elucidate about the complicated technology incorporated in each of the gadgets. You can go through my blogs at go.roku.com/connectivity to know more about me…