Fubo TV Roku | How to Watch Fubo TV on Roku?
What the channel offers
You cannot list this app under any specific category as it offers sports, news, movies, TV shows and much more. The Fubotv Roku channel has content from several partners such as
- AMC Networks
- Cartoon Network
To enjoy these programs, you must activate the channel on your Roku with the correct channel activation code.
Getting the Fubotv Roku app
- Visit the Fubo TV website first and ensure you register for a free account there
- If you already have an account with them, simply use it to login
- Although this is a free account, subscription for their services are mandatory
- There are many plans that offer different combinations of content from various channels
- Choose a plan that suits your family and then, make a subscription towards it
- Payment can be completed on the channel website after which you can install the app on your Roku
- From the device, visit the channel store and begin a search for the Fubotv Roku app
- Once you find it, install it and wait for the app to appear on your personal list of channels
- If it doesn’t, then perform a SYSTEM UPDATE and wait for a few minutes
- As soon as you launch the channel, you will receive a channel activation code which must then be entered on the channel activation website
- This is to authenticate the link between the user and the device that they are using
- After the acceptance of your credentials, you will be given access to the content available on the Fubo TV app on Roku
You can always use our toll-free number to clarify any doubts in this channel activation process for Fubotv Roku.
I am a technical blogger who is enthusiastic about writing about technical devices and tools. I'd love to discover a wide range of technical gadgets and elucidate about the complicated technology incorporated in each of the gadgets. You can go through my blogs at go.roku.com/connectivity to know more about me…