What Bug Fixed in Path of Exile 3.1.0d?
Grinding Gear Games have released the latest expansion for Path of Exile, the new “War for the Atlas” campaign. Now U4gm POE currency shares with you What Bug Fixed in Path of exile 3.1.0d. U4gm POE currency as an expert, U4gm website, offers secure, quick and low-cost Poe Orbs for you. We offer the product you want at the price you deserve.We pledge to offer you the best service and best product at the best prices!, we’ve got served a large number of consumers. In the event you are hesitating where to buy Poe Exalted Orb, U4gm is going to be a great option.
Yesterday my game client crashed when I was inside a Lab Trial. After restart, the first try for authentication and account login failed with a timeout (error message said something about "unuasual disconnect" or something like that). Second try got me to the character screen. Loading the city hub failed after ~30 seconds, back to account login screen. This time no problems in the first step. Second try of loading citiy hub was sucessful. Diconnect again when I tried to get to my hideout. Second try sucessful. Same when I tried to get back into my map (which cost me a portal). Loading the trial actually worked. Let us see 3.1.0d Patch Notes.
1) Fixed a bug causing Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well to deal more damage than intended with his spirit-spending ability to characters in melee range.
2) Fixed a bug causing Abyss Lich bosses to target non-players more often than intended.
3) Fixed a bug where the 'Defeat Elder Guardians' challenge was not able to be completed.
4) Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics.
5) Fixed some crashes caused by Scorching Ray.
6) Fixed a crash with Ancestral Call.
This has been deployed as a restartless patch. It won't require a realm shutdown, but the next time you restart your client it will update. https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile