Those Important Events Happened in Path of Exile 2017
With 2017 coming to a close, Path of Exile is in a great place going into 2018. Path of Exile wanted to post our annual retrospective on 2017. After once more, Path of Exile’s proud to announce that Path of Exile had the most productive year to date for both Paths of Exile and Grinding Gear Games.
Seeking ahead, 2018 is already full of plans and concepts that Path of Exile can’t wait to introduce to you. In the meantime, let’s take a look back on this year. In this short article, U4gm POE currency Will share What happened in the path of exile 2017. U4gm POE currency as a professional Poe Currency web page offers safe, speedy and low price Poe Orbs for you. We’ve got served thousands of buyers. For all those that are hesitating exactly where to buy cheap POE currency, U4gm POE currency might be a superb choice.
1. Path of Exile produced Path of Exile into one ten-act single playthrough with the launch in the Fall of Oriath.
2) Path of Exile set a record number of players on the web (147,333 on our server alone).
3) Path of Exile released two of our most significant ever expansions in a single year.
4) Path of Exile launched three challenge leagues: Legacy, Harbinger, and Abyss.
5) Path of Exile introduced assistance for three new languages on our international servers: Spanish, German and French.
7) Path of Exile created our console debut on Xbox One.
8) There were 58% additional hours played of Path of Exile on our international realm in 2017 than 2016.
9) Around 4.6 million players played Path of Exile on our international realm this year.
10) Path of Exile added stairs to Lioneye’s Watch.
11) Path of Exile expanded from 92 to 105 staff members.
12) Path of Exile deployed other than 45 updates/patches to our realm.
13) Path of Exile posted 281 news articles – a typical of 5.4 posts per week.
14) Path of Exile released a brand new book: The Art of Path of Exile.
15) Path of Exile finally replaced the microtransaction stash having a useable one particular.
That's pretty much it for this year, folks! What have you been doing in Path of Exile?