What Patch Notes in Path of exile 3.1.2?
Tomorrow GGG plan to deploy the 3.1.2 update that introduces bug fixes and more!
There's now a UI option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" which shows additional information about items when you press Alt. It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future.
- Added new helmet enchantments for Bodyswap and Despair. These are available from the Divine Font in the Merciless and Eternal Labyrinths.
- Added a lightning explosion effect to the explosion caused by Inpulsa's Broken Heart.
Added effects that apply to your character while wielding Arborix, Augyre or Vulconus.
- Volatile Dead now displays average damage, rather than damage per second.
Overhauled the visual effects and audio of Lightning Strike in order to improve performance.
- Added the Multiple Traps Support gem to the quest rewards offered to the Shadow after killing Brutus.
Highlighting has been improved when searching in the Map Stash Tab. Changed the colours of the text on tier buttons in the Map Stash Tab to match their respective maps.
Abyss League Improvements:
- Abysses can once again spawn in The Apex of Sacrifice and The Alluring Abyss.
- Lich bosses now spend less time idling and should generally be more aggressive.
- The ultimate skill used by Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless now deals less damage to minions and can now be triggered by sources such as totems and minions.
- Pitworms are now immune to Knockback.
- Reduced the maximum range of Reliquarian's skills.
- Tweaked the effects and audio for a skill used in the boss encounter in Pillars of Arun.
- Increased the visual size of Plated Parasites.
- Atlas and Map Balance:
The Ice Flowers in The Constrictor Elder Guardian encounter now explode starting with the outside flowers followed by the inner flower.
- Reduced the variance of the damage caused by the environmental lightning explosions found in the Manor of Madness. It still deals the same average damage.
- Reduced the damage of Storm Burst projectiles used in the Pen boss encounter.
- Increased the damage of Storm Burst explosions used in the Pen boss encounter.
More poe news, U4GM will continue to update more. Furthermore, don't forget to from U4gm.com to poe currency buy, which is the best choice for cheap Path of Exile Currency on the market!