victorroy1230

Followers:


stats:

The Advantages of Using Non Toxic Disinfectants

2011-11-15
By: victorroy1230
Posted in:

<p>While living in a world filled with harmful bacteria and germs, our goal is to find a way to minimize bacterial threats without killing ourselves in the process. A non toxic disinfectant is the best solution to this task since it allows you to clean your house knowing that you are creating a safer environment for you and your family. While there may be many choices for cleaning products that prove to be quite effective when it comes to killing bacteria, non toxic disinfectants offer certain advantages that many other chemical solutions simply cannot provide.</p><p></p><p>The Advantages of Using a Non Toxic Disinfectant</p><p></p><p>There are many cleaning products that are being sold on the market. Most of them contain several effective ingredients for cleaning like chlorine bleach, petrochemicals, ammonia, and VOCs. While they may work best to allow for efficient cleaning in your home, they can be dangerous for many reasons.</p><p></p><p>One of such reasons would be accidental ingestion or physical contact. Despite the fact that these products are clearly labeled as harmful, you may not be able to keep them away from the hands of your children completely. They can cause poisoning when ingested, and most of the time physical contact will cause serious effects on the skin such as burning.</p><p></p><p>This would not happen with the use of a non toxic disinfectant, as they are basically made from much gentler materials. While it is still advised to exercise precaution like avoiding exposure of children to any cleaner, non toxic products help minimize other ill effects that chemical cleaning products cause for people.</p><p></p><p>Breathing chemical compositions from toxic disinfectants can cause much harm to the health over time. They also often leave small amounts of residue on the things and places that they are used on for cleaning. That will not be the case with the use of a non toxic disinfectant, as it is made from ingredients that are not harmful, and it will not leave residue that will cause harm to humans, pets and the environment.</p><p></p><p>You will provide more safety for the inhabitants of your home with the use of non-toxic disinfectants, and you will also ensure cleaner indoor air for your home.</p><p></p><p>A Great Non Toxic Product for Cleaning</p><p></p><p>One of the latest non toxic cleaning products available on the market is Bio-Protect 500. This antibacterial surface protectant provides a great way to avoid the growth of harmful bacteria, which would also include fungus, as well as mold and mildew.</p><p></p><p>The product creates a micro-biostatic antibacterial coating on the surface that you will apply it on, which will last up to 90 days. Bio-Protect 500 also has no traces of dangerous substances such as Triclosan or Nano-Silver, making it a great non toxic disinfectant for your home that will clean best and not compromise the health and safety of your family.</p><p></p><p>To find out more about <a href="http://bio-protect-500.com">safe disinfectant</a>, visit http://bio-protect-500.com</p>

Dislike 0

Tags

Share This